Commuting doesn’t have to be a headache. Let these tools and sources help you find a commute you’ll love.
- iCommute: Find solutions! 511sd.com/iCommuteSD offers commuters transportation solutions that save time and money. Sign up for an iCommute account to find a rideshare partner, log trips and win prizes with TripTracker, or see how much you could save with the Commute Cost Calculator.
- Interactive Map: Avoid construction. Browse the Interactive Map to find out which current or future construction projects might affect your commute. Our Interactive Map provides real-time traffic info and trip planning.
- Vanpool Program: Vanpools organized through the SANDAG Vanpool Program are eligible for a subsidy of up to $400 per month to help offset the cost of the lease. Search for an open vanpool seat or sign up for the vanpool interest list to learn more.
- Carpool: Find a carpool partner with TripPlanner. Register for an iCommute account and log your carpool trips to be eligible for monthly prize drawings.
- Transit: Find out about services and routes near you.
- Biking and Walking: Getting active on the way to work can be good for your mind and body.
- Teleworking: Working remotely can benefit both you and your employer – find out more at iCommute.
- Guaranteed Ride Home: This is a support program for commuters who take transit, carpool, vanpool, bike or walk to work. Guaranteed Ride Home will get you home if something unexpected comes up.
Biking and Walking
On-Demand Ride Services
Third Party Apps