Notices and alerts posted below reflect construction taking place in the Golden Triangle area. For other regional transportation projects, please visit KeepSanDiegoMoving.com or the interactive map for other project specific pages, where available.
You can follow Shift on Twitter at @ShiftSanDiego for up-to-date, real-time information about potential travel impacts like traffic, noise, rerouting and road closures related to construction in the Golden Triangle.
You can also use and monitor #ShiftSanDiego for these updates. Use #ShiftSanDiego on your own posts to help others get around easier or notify the Shift team of additional construction impacts.
- I-5/Genesee Avenue Interchange Project
- Mid-Coast Corridor Transit Project
- North Coast Corridor
- Planned Closures and Detours Week of April 24 (Posted 4/24/17)
- Eblast: Reduced Lanes Widths on I-5 Near Solana Beach and Encinitas (Posted 3/10/17)
- Eblast: Night and Weekend Work Planned Near the San Elijo Lagoon (Posted 3/10/17)